Friday, December 4, 2009

Standard 9 The Old man and the Giant Marlin.

Characters
Santiago
Marlin
An old man Santiago in his Khaki long shirt and loose black trousers with white beard and shabby appearance and sunburned face tired but hopeful.
Alone in his skiff in the deep sea.
( Background sound of waves, wind and seagulls)
Under the hot sun Santiago is waiting for the giant marlin. There is a slight movement of fishing line. Santiago takes a deep breath and anxiously waiting.

"Yes, He is coming up. I have been waiting for you ". (Ocean bulged ahead .Sound produced by water and marlin)

Marlin : Hey! poor man ,Are you strong enough to catch me? Do you know who I am. Iam the king of marlins . I am handsome. I can defend well. Just see my sword . It is as long as a baseball bat( He disappeared smoothly as an efficient diver)
Santiago's excitement increases.He is very happy. Again he is waiting for the marlin.

Santiago : Let him think Iam more man than Iam and I will be so. I wish I were the fish".

1 comment:

  1. മാത്‌സ് ബ്ലോഗിലെ Links പേജില്‍ ബ്ലോഗിന്‍റെ ലിസ്റ്റ് കൊടുത്തിട്ടുണ്ട്. എഴുതുക. വായിക്കാന്‍ ആളുണ്ട്.

    ReplyDelete